We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic couple as Assistant Park Managers for our Ludlow Touring & Holiday Home Park. This is a permanent position but we envisage you will work approximately 10 months of the year with a 2-month break in the out of season period.
You will be living in stunning surroundings, with on park amenities and beautiful and tranquil surroundings right in the heart of Shropshire. This full-time position will include working during weekends and bank holidays (41.25 hours/ 5.5 days per week).
Main Purpose of Job
As Assistant Park Managers you will live and work on site throughout the season assisting the Park Managers with the day-to-day running of the park.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Reception – provide the highest level of customer service at all times you will be answering telephone calls, responding to emails, taking bookings, dealing with enquires, greeting and dealing with guests.
• Administration – organising bookings and carrying out basic administration tasks. Completing all paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
• Shop – using till and credit card machines, cashing up, stocking shelves and stock control.
• Pitches – assisting in the pitching of units.
• Tourist information – stocking leaflets and communicating with local businesses.
• Cleaning of facilities – maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness inside and outside of buildings, toilet and shower blocks.
• Gardening and maintenance of the grounds – refuse collection and general gardening duties using the tools and equipment provided.
• Maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job and participate in appropriate training and development activities.
• Comply with the Health & Safety, Environmental, Quality and HR policies and procedures as set out by the Company and in line with your current responsibilities.
To be successful you will need to possess the following:
• A desire to provide at all times the highest levels of customer service and have experience of working with customers and resolving customer issues.
• A determination to achieve the highest standards of cleanliness.
• A practical approach to undertaking minor groundwork and associated tasks.
• Good basic administration and numeracy skills.
• Be computer literate, including competence in Outlook.
• Ability to work with others.
• Be prepared to work flexibly to accommodate seasonal influences.
Special Working Conditions
Due to the nature of the role, your working hours are flexible and will cover a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, weekends, bank holidays and special events.
The successful candidate would be required to live on site in own touring accommodation (with up to 2 dogs permitted) and benefit from a competitive salary and benefits package.
Start date – ASAP
Please apply early to avoid disappointment as this vacancy will be closed once sufficient applications have been received.