We are looking for a couple to join our team as JOINT Park Wardens in running our busy 5* touring and glamping park, situated in Shrewsbury. The position is permanent and accommodation is provided.
We are looking for a confident, well presented couple who are not afraid of hard work. Preference will be given to those who have relevant previous experience in the hospitality sector and/or caravan industry.
Love2Stay really has it all. The fully serviced park is set in 22 acres of stunning landscape and attracts visitors from all across the UK.
• Touring caravan park with fully serviced pitches and state of the art toilet block with private showers etc.
• Glamping village with private hot tubs
• Cafe and pizzeria
• Natural swimming pool
• Beach and lagoon for our young visitors
• Cinedrome for family movie nights
• Children’s activities including water sports
• Fitness centre, yoga, pilates and beauty treatments
• Recreational fishing lake
Our ethos is to provide 5 star customer service and we are looking to fill this position with those who share our mission.
You will join a team of administration and coffee shop staff, activity leaders and grounds staff and will share the following duties:
Manning busy reception including taking telephone enquiries, activity and event reservations (computer booking system experience desirable),
Assisting with the smooth running of the café,
Deputising in the Managers’ absence
General duties associated with the smooth running of the caravan park.
Working 5 days per week plus on-call evenings, your average hours will be in the region of 45 per week each.
Start Date – as soon as possible.