Award winning five star Touring Park on the Isle of Wight seeks a fit and active couple to assist with the smooth and professional running of our campsite during the peak season periods (approx.11 weeks). The successful candidates will be required to work for 2 weeks over the May Bank half term holiday and then from the beginning of July to the end of August.
Duties are predominately cleaning of our amenity block to the required high standard along with some reception cover and night warden duties. Free caravan pitch (inc Electric), ferry travel, full job description available on request, closing date 19th January 2019.
Salary: minimum wage per person, 25 hours per week.
Contact phone 01983 617069, ask for Pat.
1. Cleaning of Amenity Block, which comprises of ladies and gents toilets/ shower areas, family shower rooms, laundry and dishwashing areas.
• Clean sinks
• Clean toilets/showers
• Clean toilet brushes
• Clean mops in showers/ family rooms
• Check/ refill toilet rolls
• Empty lady’s bins
• Check/ refill soap dispensers
• Check/ refill hand towels
• Sweep and mop floors
• Clean mirrors
• De-cobweb roof lights etc.
• Clean dish wash sinks and bins
• Clean and check laundry room
• Check and clean baby changing units in family rooms.
Once a week:
• Change over mats and clean/ jet wash
• Wash down shower cubicles and tiles
• Clean fans
• Wipe down/ clean backs of toilets
• Clean on top of shave lights
• Clean tops of partitions – showers, privacy cubicles and toilets.
2. Evening cover of reception duties, dealing with customer requests, late arrivals and general office/ maintenance duties.
a) General reception duties:
Welcoming guests, directing to their pitch.
• Paperwork/ filing
• Deal with enquiries, price up and process bookings
• Clean Reception office – sweep and mop the floor weekly; sweep decking, clean windows both inside and out.
b) Around the park:
• Collection of refuse from located bin areas around the site
• Sort recycling area
• Attend to hanging baskets and flower beds – watering and weeding
• Strimming/ Trimming as directed
• Play area – check play equipment, check for rubbish & empty bin
• Wildlife area – fill feeders around the site and in Squirrel hide area
• Woodland Walk – check path is clear of sticks/ trip hazards. Check / empty dog bins.
c) Check toilets at regular intervals – clean/ tidy as needed.
d) Check toilets at 10/10:30pm and walk around site to check for noise/ fires.
3. Night warden duties – to be available, if required, to deal with any out of hour situations which may arise.
Duration: 11 weeks in total
20th May 2019 to 3rd June.
1st July 2019 – 1st September 2019.
Hours of work: (5 days per week).
5 hours per day split into 2 sessions:
1) 12noon – 1:30pm – Cleaning amenity block
2) 2:30 – 6pm/ 3:30 – 7pm- Reception/ maintenance duties – times may vary due to fluctuations in the seaon.
Night warden duties, as required, from 7/8pm to 7.30am – to be present on site.