Job Title: Seasonal Warden (March to November)
Responsible to: Managing Director
Hours: Full time, flexible rota, including evenings, weekends and on calls
Location: Hollins Farm, Far Arnside or Holgates Caravan Park, Silverdale
Rate: dependent upon experience
Holgates is a family owned business with a range of Caravan Parks. Our parks all offer something different and are spread across the Bay coastline with locations both in North Lancashire and South Cumbria. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to work as Wardens part of our team. The role could be for an individual warden or warden couple. The role would include face to face customer interaction and basic reception duties, alongside the tasks described below. Accommodation would be provided as dealing with out of hours call is part of the job role.
Main Tasks of Job Include:
1) To carry out daily maintenance of the site, keeping areas safe and well swept, general repairs, grass cutting, strimming, weeding, emptying bins.
2) Be able to interact effectively with customers on site and assist in basic queries from customers.
3) Cleaning and maintaining facilities, including the onsite toilet facilities.
4) To ensure clear communication on required tasks to meet legal and compliance standards on site.
5) Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
6) Support fellow colleagues with cleaning guest accommodations if required.
7) The ideal candidate will ensure that a high standard of site presentation and ensure safety is achieved and maintained, have a good eye for detail, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
8) The role will include locking and unlocking of the premises and dealing with out of hours call outs.
• Basic knowledge of joinery, plumbing and electrical systems (preferable);
• Experience using hand and electrical tools and machinery;
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Knowledge of the caravan / holiday home industry preferable;
• Full UK Driving license.
• Use of online booking system
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and requirements, you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the company.