The Laurels Holiday Park – Campsite description:
A small touring park, 2 acres in total with 50 touring & camping pitches. The park is kept to exceptionally high standards, well manicured grounds and flower beds all add to the ambience of the park. One toilet / shower block, small children’s play area and dog walking area.
Adjacent to the park are three holiday cottages.
The park is situated 6 miles from the famous town of Padstow, 2 miles from the market town of Wadebridge, a short drive from the abundance of attractions in North Cornwall. Bus stop right outside the entrance.
The park is open from April 1st to Oct 31st each year.
Job Vacancy: Cleaning & Grounds assistants for 2022
We are looking for a fit and active hard working couple who have a cheerful personality and enjoy working with the general public.
Previous experience of holiday let cleaning with a keen eye for detail and an enthusiasm for gardening would be a great advantage.
The successful applicants need to have their own touring caravan or motorhome to live in.
Employment will commence April/May 2022 to October/November 2022, exact dates TBC.
Duties to include:-
* Cleaning of cottages, both applicants will be required to clean the cottages together to a very high standard. Previous experience of holiday let cleaning with a keen eye for detail would be a great advantage.
* Gardening/grounds maintenance to include grass cutting, hedge cutting, strimming, weeding and care of flower beds and pots etc.
* Cleaning of our toilet / shower block.
* Greeting guests.
* General maintenance with a practical knowledge of electric’s & plumbing would be an advantage but not essential.
* Basic computer skills required to get the days arrival / departure information from our booking system – this is not an office based job, you will not be required to do any other office work.
We need a couple who are flexible, hard working, enjoy being outdoors and self motivated to complete jobs to a high standard.
You also need to be able to work well together and also separately.
This is a part time position and hours / days will vary due to weather and cottage changeover days.
We will require on average 20 hours of paid work each per week at £9.50 per hour.
Some weeks there may be additional work available but this cannot be guaranteed.
It is therefore essential to have flexibility and willingness to do additional hours when needed.
Fully serviced hard standing pitch and electric (50 units per week are included free of charge).
Please send us some information about yourselves & previous work experience that is relevant to the job role (a standard CV is not required) along with an up to date photo of you both.
Hard-standing pitch with water and electricity.
Please note this is a job for a two people, we cannot accept solo applicants due to the requirements of the job.