Job description –
A varied role which is ideal for a motivated self starter who can work well as an integral part of a small team as well as on your own initiative. Providing customer advice, bookings, park administration along with general cleaning for hire fleet and sales holiday homes. Involves weekend work.
• Reception duties and hire fleet bookings
• Liaise with Management Team regarding all park and sales aspects
• Ensure sales opportunities through good customer relations, working with the sales team and advising of leads and helping with Open Days and events.
• General administration associated with booking –in visitors to the park as per Company Policy.
• Meet and greet owners, hire fleet customers and visitors
• Provide an approachable customer service to all clients on the site to ensure their full satisfaction with the park facilities and service offered by the Company.
• Ensure maximum sales opportunities are brought to the attention of the Management Team. • Provide administrative support to the Management Team for sales and after sales processes
• Cleaning of hire fleet and show homes
• Cleaning and litter collection both on the site and in the site buildings (toilets office and games room.)
Accommodation not included
5 star, Bellamy Gold award Holiday park with seperate, gated lodge development. A quiet family Park catering for owner occupiers with a small hire fleet of eight homes. The park has a lovely coffee shop, indoor facility and 5 acre play field.