Kelling Heath Holiday Park
Salary: Attractive Salary and Package
Contract: Full-Time, Permanent Contract of Employment
Hours: 37.5 Hours Per Week (Evenings & Weekends)
Blue Sky Leisure is a successful family owned company, which operates in the leisure and tourism sector, specifically in the sale and rental of holiday homes and the provision of pitches and facilities for caravan and camping guests: https://www.blueskyleisure.co.uk/.
Its principal operations are covered by two brands / Holiday Parks located in North Norfolk, namely:
• Kelling Heath: https://www.kellingheath.co.uk/.
• Woodhill Park: https://www.woodhill-park.com/.
Kelling Heath Holiday Park is set amongst 300 acres of woodland and rare open heathland in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is close to the North Norfolk coastline at Weybourne.
Our vision is being passionate about our People, Service and Environment. By being fully committed to our vision, we can bring Prosperity and Return to the Company and our people.
We wish to appoint a highly motivated, dedicated professional with the knowledge, expertise and exceptional leadership and management skills to drive the Estates department forward.
We are looking for someone who is able to:
• Provide operational management and contribute towards the
strategic direction of the Estates department.
• Demonstrate quality ‘hands on’ leadership and management
skills, with the ability to foster a positive working culture.
• To prepare, balance and manage the budgets within the
department and administer funds allocated in accordance with
the Company’s Financial Regulations.
• Display successful experience in procurement, contractor
management and supervision.
• Comply with all statutory safety, health, environment and
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience of leadership and management within an Estates
• Knowledge and experience of working in a similar industry is
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to problem solve, create innovative solutions and
respond effectively to challenges and change management.
For further information regarding this position, please contact Human Resources on 01263 589927 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: Monday 06 December 2021.
It is anticipated that first stage interviews will take place during week commencing 13 December 2021 with the second stage of the process taking place early January 2022.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter via e-mail to email@example.com or post to Human Resources Department, Kelling Heath Holiday Park, Sandy Lane, Weybourne, Holt, Norfolk, NR25 7HW.
In your application, please specify your reasons for applying and how you meet the criteria set out in the job description and person specification.