We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic gardener to support the Hotel and Holiday Park Grounds Manager in the day to day maintenance of the estate grounds.
• Assisting the Heritage and Kitchen Gardeners when required
• To suggest schemes to improve the garden and discuss with the Hotel and Holiday Park Grounds Manager
• To assist in planning and implementing a maintenance schedule for the machinery of the Gardening team
• Undertake basic servicing and repair of machines to comply with H&S regulations
• To carry out gardening task as required including greenhouse work which will include potting, propagation and pest control. Planting bulbs, bedding plants, trees and shrubs.
• To use powered hand tools and light plant equipment such as mowers, strimmer’s and hedge cutters after requisite training.
• To support other teams in relevant tasks which may include the Greenkeeping team
You must have previous gardening experience and have a genuine enthusiasm and passion for gardening. You must also be self-motivated and willing to work hard with a desire to learn new techniques and skills.
If you have the skills and personal qualities for this fantastic opportunity to work at Rudding Park then please get in touch.
We offer a competitive salary and commission scheme, along with other excellent staff benefits including a uniform, meals provided on your shift and discounts on products and accommodation.
Monday to Friday and occasionally Saturday’s during peak season.