We are looking for a Graphic Designer/Artworker to join a family owned Ladram Bay Holiday Park in Devon. This is a great opportunity for a creative individual to play an important role in assisting the management team.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this full-time position has an immediate start date. The ideal candidate should be an experienced Graphic Designer/Artworker, who is accustomed to working in a busy, deadline-driven office.
The role will predominately be focused on design for print but there is a need for the understanding and knowledge of different digital platforms.
Duties will include but are not limited to;
– Producing brochures, leaflets, advertisements, email marketing, packaging, social media campaigns and a whole host of other marketing related projects.
– Creating, developing and managing all signage in accordance with requests from all teams, from brief through to installation
– Supporting the Marketing Manager in managing the look and feel of the Ladram Bay website, producing graphics required, helping develop new pages and updating content etc.
– Proof reading and preparing all designs to ensure they are print ready, whilst also ensuring any damaged signage is detected and corrected if possible.
– Maintaining the strong brand guidelines to ensure more consistent communications across all channels.
– Assisting the Marketing manager with Marketing responsibilities and content creation when necessary.
– Creative eye for graphic design, colour themes, font use etc
– Ability to multi-task over multiple fast-moving projects
– Be committed, passionate, driven & dynamic
– Excellent communicator, confident & hardworking
– Accurate and used to working to very tight deadlines, producing great artwork at a pace.
– Have a flexible approach to working hours
– A sound knowledge of all primary software
– Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign on Mac)
– Be confident proof reading and have strong understanding of grammar
– Understanding of print techniques and processes
The following attributes and skills are desirable yet not essential;
– Content writing
– Social media experience
– Mailchimp & WordPress
We will consider a range of experience hence the variation in the salary offered.
This position may suit a graduate from a degree within the creative sector or an individual with up to 1 years’ industry experience. Other candidates may be considered.
When applying for this vacancy, you will need to attach a recent portfolio of your work, either a link to an online portfolio or via PDF.
Fantastic staff benefits available;
– Up to 50% holidays – subject to availability & time of year- Team star of month/year
– Free use of Swimming Pool Complex
– Free use of Beach activities (non-motorized equipment)
– 50% discount on Food Complex & Coast
– Discounted local attractions