A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Full-time Maintenance Person to join the team at Clayton Caravan Park, St Andrews – Please email your CV and covering letter.
Full Time Position – 40 hours – Monday-Friday. Require to work occasional weekends. Position available with immediate start.
Competitive salary and package dependent upon experience. Overtime available.
Accommodation can be provided if required. This is a static caravan which will be in the sole use of the successful applicant.
We are located outside St Andrews in Fife, KY16 9YB
For more information visit www.clayton-caravan-park.com
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with the moving and the siting/de-siting of Holiday Homes.
• Providing an efficient strimming and grass cutting service around the park.
• Washing caravans and lodges, cutting edges and pressure washing decks
• Ensuring that all external areas such as car parks, paths and roadways are kept clean, tidy and well maintained.
• Carrying out fleet snagging and the maintenance of Holiday Home sales stock.
• The successful Person will:
• Have experience within a maintenance trade.
• Have experience of providing quality grounds and landscaping work.
• Be experienced in the use of maintenance and gardening equipment.
• Hold a full UK Driving Licence