We are proud to be one of the UK’s award winning holiday parks in Yorkshire.
Rudding Holiday Park is a privately owned camping, caravanning and self-catering holiday park set with the grounds of Rudding Park Hotel and Spa.
The grounds have been awarded Visit England’s 5 star rating, and onsite facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool and a family pub.
We now have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join our team as a Receptionist.
You will be the first port of call for our visitors so if you are confident, friendly computer literate and hardworking, this role could be for you.
You will work as part of the team based at the park to ensure our customers have a great holiday experience.
You will provide the highest level of service to all guests both in person and over the telephone and ensure that the administration duties of the office are delivered both efficiently and accurately for the smooth running of the department.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Act as the initial point of call by meeting and greeting all visitors
• Checking in/out all guests and provide/produce necessary information for guests
• Update and maintain the Holiday Park booking system
• Deal with enquiries both via the telephone, on-line and in person
• Action all incoming post and emails
• Be aware of guest complaints and where appropriate deal with to their complete satisfaction
• Deal with initial enquiries both via the telephone, on-line and in person
• Deal initially with any sales enquiries
• Print daily and weekly reports
• Provide administration support to the Holiday Park Managers
• Provide the provision of an ad hoc secretarial service
• Handle cash transactions and bank monies and undertake the daily banking
Due to the location, your own transport would be an advantage and previous experience in a customer facing role would be an advantage.
Our staff benefits include;
Live in accommodation if required.
Free staff meals whilst on duty.
Pension scheme, generous staff discounts on products and accommodation.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.
Please be aware that due to the high number of applications that we receive we must inform you that if you have not heard from Rudding Park within 10 working days your application has not been successful.