Coast and Country Holiday Parks, with parks in Somerset, Devon and Cornwall
Lynmouth Holiday Retreat, in gorgeous North Devon, is a recent addition to our portfolio of parks, and will undergo a complete renovation.
The park is elevated and overlooks Lynmouth Bay and views to the sea. The park is a mix of privately owned holiday caravans, letting caravans and cottages, tourers and tenting fields and pods.
So we are searching for the right people to join our team.
We are looking for people who are passionate about providing a great holiday experience that encourages our guests to come back and visit us time and time again – the most important thing in making this happen is our people.
Are you passionate about people? Do you enjoy playing a part in making peoples holidays memorable? Do you enjoy no two days being the same?
You must be motivated and you need to have great attention to detail, a smile for everyone, a hard work ethic and enthusiasm along with excellent customer service and communication skills.
As well as all these things, as part of our team we can offer you the chance to grow and develop your skills, excellent career opportunities.
The positions we are recruiting for include:
• Guest Relations – our front of house, reception superstars providing support to our Guests as well as the Holiday Park
• Grounds & Maintenance – making sure our parks look their best come rain or shine, our G&M teams keep our parks in tip top shape
• Housekeeping – attention to detail is key, our Housekeeping team are essential to our Guests stay on our Holiday Parks
These positions can be offered as Holiday Park Warden (Individual and Couple) roles, with accommodation provided on Park – the above roles would be carried out on a daily basis with ‘On Call’ cover.
• Career Development Opportunities
• Regular Training Provided
• 25% Family and Friends Discount
• Regular Team Social Events
• Uniform Provided
• Live-In Accommodation available
• 28 Days Holiday (Pro Rata)
Experience is desirable but not essential
If you think you are what we are looking for, please send us a brief resume of your career and experience.