We are proud to be one of the UK’s award winning holiday parks in Yorkshire.
Rudding Holiday Park is a privately owned camping, caravanning and self-catering holiday park set with the grounds of Rudding Park Hotel and Spa.
The grounds have been awarded Visit England’s 5 star rating, and onsite facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool and a family pub.
We are seeking a conscientious and hardworking Holiday Park Warden who is flexible, good under pressure and able to work under their own initiative. Applicants should be prepared to work bank holidays and most weekends, ideally with some experience.
You will be responsible in managing and being responsible for the grounds and maintenance of the Holiday Park ensuring the guest experience is excellent.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Maintain well-kept Holiday Park grounds including cleaning facilities where needed.
• Check grounds daily and implement necessary improvements as directed by the Holiday Park Manager.
• Communicate with Holiday Park Manager to produce high standards throughout.
• Carry out any day to day maintenance that is required within the grounds
• Health & Safety – training, monitoring and record keeping
• Deputise for the Holiday Park duty Manager on his/her days off, when requested
• Siting caravans when necessary
• Assisting the Duty Manager when required in the management of park
• Where needed be on call to assist and carry out maintenance and repair out of normal office hours.
• Any other duties that may be required in order to effectively perform your job
Our staff benefits include;
Live in accommodation if required.
Free staff meals whilst on duty.
A uniform will be provided.
Pension scheme, generous staff discounts on products and accommodation.
Discounted room rates for family and friends.
Live in accommodation may be provided at the Managers discretion
Due to the location, your own transport would be an advantage.
We will consider applications from couples who would work in Reception and as a Holiday Warden.
Hours of work 45 a week including weekends.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.
Please be aware that due to the high number of applications that we receive we must inform you that if you have not heard from Rudding Park within 10 working days your application has not been successful.