Trossachs Holiday Park is an award winning family owned Five Star Holiday Park in Scotland and is the AA Campsite of the Year. Set in 40 acres of exceptionally well maintained grounds. The park consists of a mixture of Lodges, Static Holiday Homes, touring caravan/camping pitches and a hire fleet of 12 units. Situated 3 mile south of Aberfoyle, Scotland on the A81.
We are looking to appoint experienced Warden/s for a busy five star Holiday Park. Ideally this post would suit a couple COUPLE. The successful candidates will be enthusiastic, confident and motivated with good communication skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team. It is vital that they are able to demonstrate attention to detail and the ability to be in charge of the park in the absence of the manager. They will be able to deliver excellent customer service and be required to carry out various administration, reception, maintenance tasks. This is a live-in full time post initially in a central heated static holiday home for the first couple of month and thereafter a 1 bedroomed studio flat will be provided with all bills included in package. We may consider a permanent post for the right candidates
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Taking and processing bookings.
• Answering emails and telephone calls.
• Cash handling. checking in customers, general maintenance, grass cutting and ground maintenance, cleaning hire fleet and amenity block and on call duties.
The ideal candidates will have the following capabilities.
• Experience of employment on a holiday park.
• A flexible approach.
• Excellent customer service skills
• General office skills.
• Basic Computer literacy.
• Strong communication skills.
• Be highly organised and be able to prioritise and work under pressure.
• Ability to work with others.
• General maintenance skills.
• A working knowledge of garden and grounds work