SRG Park Holdings ltd is a rapidly growing mobile home and park development organisation based in Rushden Northamptonshire. We are a family business which is gaining excellent growth over the past few years and continue to see a strong pipeline of work allowing us to grow and invest.
The Role of Site assistant supports the Director, as well as making sure the operations of the sites are running smoothly and efficiently with customers moving in.
The successful candidate will organise and co-ordinate the main works on sites, which will include:
Working with production dates and organising transport and siting
Being on site when the homes arrive on site and checking
meeting with customers to discuss plot layouts
Organise commissioning of the homes, decking, brickwork, patios etc and seeing this through until the customer moves in
Completing a handover with customer
• IT – Management of IT matters
• Client Liaison – Building and sustaining a good client and contractor relationship. Be the first point of contact for clients and having a good telephone manner and ability to manage emails.
• Diary Management
• Computer filing organisation:
Skills and Attributes:
• Previous construction experience or managing trades
• Can demonstrate experience of strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Effective communication skills both verbal and written
• Experience in the park Home industry would be desirable.
Full clean and drivers licence is required as will be traveling to sites
Hours to suit the role will be a 50 hour week including early starts and some late finishes.
Full training will be provided.