The Park Maintenance Operative contributes to providing a well maintained, appealing and safe environment at Broadlands Park, together with an excellent and efficient service. You will also be responsible for managing, external contractors, equipment, maintenance vehicles, customer service, health and safety of yourself and others. Reporting to the General Manager.
Key Tasks Are: ·
· Understand Fire Safety Regulations, Health and Safety Regulations, Emergency Procedures and other regulations that apply to the Park.
· Assist the General Manager in the completion of Health and Safety reports, as required by the Company.
· Manage the services provided by external contractors in relation to waste control, gas supply / delivery and caravan sitting.
· Manage on a daily basis the tasks of the park maintenance team.
· Ensuring on a daily basis the Park is maintained to the agreed standards including grass cutting, landscaping, hedgerow maintenance, perimeter fencing, park pathways / roadways, drainage and litter picking.
· Carry out preventive maintenance and minor repairs to all estate building, concessions and park owned accommodation.
· Assist with the implementation of legal and site rules, e.g. speeding vehicles, dogs not on leads etc.
· Undertake daily checks of the Park and report any obvious problems such as water leaks etc.
· Communicate with park home owners professionally.
· Carry out any requested remedial works, via the Park office, when required and ensure these are crossed charged correctly, if required.
· Comply with recommended safe working practices.
· Maintain all equipment in a good and safe working order.
· Report all potential accidents, incidents and near misses.
· Take care of your own health and safety and that of your colleagues and owners. · Work unsociable hours, when required, including being on call.
Any additional tasks which may arise at the General Manager’s discretion. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organisation.