• General cleaning as shown in the Schedule of Cleaning (this will be provided at the interview stage) and as required by the Park Manager.
• Undertake light maintenance / gardening duties as required and instructed by the Park Manger.
• Maintain communication with the Manger to ensure chemicals and cleaning materials are in stock to fulfil cleaning duties.
• Ensure cleaning supplies in all supply areas are stored safely and tidily
• Park Assistants are required to deliver excellent customer service coupled with the ability to deliver exceptionally high standards of cleanliness, presentation and safety across a range of facilities, outdoor areas and buildings at the park
You will be employed as a seasonal employee, joining a small team and working between the 1st March – 19th November (263 days) of which you will be guaranteed 174 working days, 71 days off and 19 days paid holiday.
You will work on a rota of either; 3 working days on and 2 days off, or 4 working days on and 1 day off, depending upon the time of year (Off Peak Season or around Peak Season). You will be required to work during weekends or public holidays. Your paid holiday shall be taken from the 1st to the 19th November. Each working day shall consist of a minimum of 6 hours work during the Off Peak Season and a minimum of 8 hours work around the Peak Season. Overtime and additional shifts may be required from time to time and will be paid at the hourly rate.
The hours of work on Working Days shall be;
Off Peak periods 06:30 – 11:00 (4.5 hours) and then 15:30 – 17:00 (1.5 hours) 6 hours total per day.
Peak periods 06:30 – 12:30 (6 hours) and then 15:00 – 17:00 (2 hours) 8 hours total per day.