Blakemere Holiday Park is a family owned, multi-award winning site, that is family orientated and dog friendly, open 12 months of the year, set in the heart of Cheshire, just outside Chester.
With medium and large hardstanding caravan, motorhome, campervan pitches, 12 seasonal pitches, a camping area (seasonal), 23 privately owned holiday homes, 12 luxury glamping lodges together with a large luxury amenities block and reception with licensed shop.
Ideally located adjacent to Blakemere Village, a well-established busy tourist attraction with boutique style shops, fun indoor and outdoor activities and delicious food and drink outlets.
We are looking for a permanent part-time warden couple, who are dedicated, enthusiastic, flexible and hands on to join our team, to each work at between 16 – 32 hours each per week including weekends and bank holidays plus extra hours during our peak season and also to cover holidays, sickness, etc with 2/3 rostered emergency/security out of hours on-call nights per week.
Previous experience would be beneficial, although this is not essential, as full training will be provided. A knowledge of caravanning and camping would be an advantage.
This position would suit an energetic, active, friendly, outgoing and self-motivated couple with a passion for delivering the highest standards of customer service. Must be able to use your own initiative to assist in maintaining and improving our site.
A hardstanding pitch for your own caravan/motorhome is provided, to include electric, water, use of laundry and Wi-Fi provided as dealing with out of hours calls/security is part of the job role.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Welcoming and checking in customers, allocating pitches, taking bookings, and issuing security barrier key fobs/or keys, answering the telephone, emails and queries, giving advice and providing information etc.
• A good degree of computer literacy is required so previous experience of online booking systems an advantage, although full training will be provided on our specific system (Anytime Booking System).
• Assist in the park convenience shop (located in reception).
• Cleaning of toilet block, outside sink area, laundry room, emptying bins, refuse collection, general cleanliness of the whole site.
• Park maintenance including grass cutting, mowing, strimming, hedge cutting.
• Assisting with the glamping lodges including bookings, guest arrival, liaising with the cleaning team, hot tub maintenance (training provided).
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible with a start date in February 2024. So, if you are interested in joining our team please send your CVs with covering letter to
Successful applicants will be contacted for interviews. References are required.