We are seeking two well presented, organised, enthusiastic and professional individuals to join our small team for the 2019 season.
April to September (6 Months fixed term contract)
Mon – Thur 8.30am – 5.30pm (32Hrs)
Fri – Sun 8.30am to 8.30pm (Fri & Sat)/8.30am to 6pm (Sun) (34 Hrs)
• Meeting and greeting customers and guests on arrival to site
• Answering the telephone and taking messages as required.
• Taking bookings for site accommodation and pitches, including payments over the phone.
• Up-keep and management of the bookings system, including confirmation of online bookings.
• Regular checks of the campsite including health and safety checks and cleanliness inspections.
• Ensuring timely check out of guests prior to new arrivals each day.
• Operating and balancing the till daily.
• Other related duties as required.
• Capable of using MS Word, outlook and excel.
• Computer Literate and able to respond to training on site specific IT software. (booking system & databases).
• Driving Licence advisable as there are no public transport links to the park.
• No staff holidays will be permitted between mid July and August.
• Experience working in a customer facing role
• Able to speak a second language to a basic level