An award winning 5* family run holiday park consisting of 245 holiday and 110 touring pitches with holiday cottages and fishing lake set in the countryside yet within easy walking distance of the small market town of High Bentham in the Yorkshire Dales.
The job requires the successful applicant to have good customer service skills with good knowledge of touring caravans. A basic knowledge of plumbing and electrics together with an enthusiasm for all aspects of gardening and landscaping are attractive skills for the job.
Day time duties on Thursday 9am – 5pm, Friday 9am – 5pm and Saturday morning 9 -1pm
• Machine & Hand mowing key areas of the park
• Hedge trimming
• Strimming / Edging round pitches, amenity areas & play area
• Planting and maintaining flower beds and hanging baskets
• Keeping key areas clean and tidy of rubbish
• Assisting the warden in moving touring caravans in and out of store as required
• On busy days showing customers to their pitch after check-in, explaining key elements of the park rules and location of the amenity’s buildings
• Any other ad hock task required to keep the park to the 5* standard
Evening Duties Thursday, Friday / Saturday. From 6pm till 10 pm
Additional work Sunday night over Bank holiday weekends and peak periods mainly during school holidays.
• Patrolling the park to ensure compliance with the park rules
• Showing late arrival touring customers to their pitches and explaining key aspects of the park rules to customers of all ages
• Liase with park warden on evening lock
• Final evening check/tidy of the toilet block and its facilities after lockup at 9.30pm
You will be expected to work both independently and within our team.
Expected number of weekly hours will be 29 hrs over 3 days with additional evening duties at bank holiday weekend, peak periods mainly school holidays and cover warden’s holidays during the season
This is a fix term contract from 1st March 2019 until 1st Monday in Nov 2019
You are required to use your own touring caravan. A fully serviced seasonal touring pitch is provided for the post.
Hourly rate from £8.15