Holgates Caravan Park is a multi-award winning 5-star Holiday Park. Silverdale is Holgate’s flagship park situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in South Cumbria near to the Lake District National Park amid 100 acres of woodland and countryside, overlooking Morecambe Bay welcoming holiday makers from far and wide. Silverdale has 350 static caravan pitches, 80 touring pitches with hardstanding and electric as standard, 14 hire caravans, 6 tent pitches with electric and 8 pods. Also, under the jurisdiction of the Silverdale park wardens is Far Arnside site with 150 static caravans.
We are open 12 months of the year for holiday and recreational use only. Silverdale site has an on-site café bar, bowling alley, shop, miniature golf course, two children’s play areas and leisure club with swimming pool, sauna, steam room, spa and gym.
Job Vacancy: Team Warden
We are a growing family run business and invest hugely in our Holiday Park. We are a very busy site with high occupancy levels across all pitch types.
We are looking for applicants who work hard, have high standards, have excellent communication skills and are team players. Most warden team members will have mixed duties, which include the following:
– cleaning of amenity blocks to 5-star standards;
– ensuring touring/motor home/tent pitches are pitched correctly;
– ensuring that all site rules are complied with;
– pod cleaning/preparation;
– bin collection;
– gas delivery;
– light maintenance jobs;
– playground and other site checks.
You will be required to work evenings and be on call on a rota basis. This will involve:
– responding to calls on the on-call warden mobile phone;
– responding to building alarms and fire alarms;
– allowing emergency vehicle access;
– dealing with customer emergency requirements such as electric trips, caravan alarms, etc.;
– responsible for the cleanliness of the park facilities/amenities;
– enforcing site rules;
– checking in late arrivals;
– dealing with and following up with customer queries/complaints;
– general site security.
You will be customer facing and can be the first point of contact for customers/guests’ enquiries. Therefore, customer service is central to everything that you do, good people skills and enthusiasm is a must.
Team members who join us will receive:
– full uniform including PPE;
– 2 days off per week;
– 40 hours per week;
– Salary dependent upon experience;
– Discounted meals;
– Gym membership.
The positions available are either:
– a permanent contract with on-site accommodation; or
– a seasonal contract from mid-March through to end of October with a standard hardstanding pitch with electric (you must bring your own caravan or motorhome).
Local applicants are also welcome.