SRG Park Holdings Ltd, is family-owned residential and holiday parks business. Committed to providing excellent facilities for our customers, we pride ourselves in offering great service to all customers and looking after our staff.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for the position of an exceptional office and operations manager for our well-established business.
To manage the day to day running of all areas of the park’s activities & services. To manage the office and to supervise an on site team to maintain the caravan park to a high standard.
Have a knowledge of daily cash recording systems, cash up and reconciliations, use of credit card machines, cheques and all payments.
Have a clear understanding of health and safety and booking systems and knowledge specific to our industry.
Have experience of social media, digital marketing and online booking platforms along with local marketing and advertising within the caravan industry.
Managing the office and caravan site in delivering the following and deputising in their absence.
– Management of entire caravan park facilities & services.
– Effective leadership across all areas of the caravan park.
– Hands on operation dealing with annual, seasonal and all holiday makers, booking customers in, site maintenance, managing the ground staff, Invoicing and administrative tasks.
– Excellent Customer Service experience.
– Assist with delivering performance targets against budget, stock levels and cost control whilst ensuring exceptional customer service.
– Recruiting, training and managing the performance of your team.
– Ensure our guests feel welcome and are presented with a safe, clean and appealing environment.
– Energetic, ambitious, and conscientious with a real can-do attitude.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
The ideal candidate should:
– have at least 3- 5 years’ experience in an office environment, with supervisory experience.
– have a friendly outgoing personality and is comfortable interacting with both customers and staff.
– be a seasoned and highly intelligent professional with outstanding and extensive hands-on experience.
– highly proficient in IT, to include Microsoft Word, Excel, Computerised Accounting and Online Booking Systems.
– have office administration experience.
– have proactive approach.
– have excellent communication skills.
– can work under pressure with good decision-making skills.
– always maintain confidentiality.
– available to work when required, including bank holidays and weekends and cover holidays.
– have a knowledge of tourist attractions and facilities in the local area.
– Caravan park and touring experience is essential
-Pitch can be provided and accommodation if required