New Romney Caravan Park is a family run, independent, caravan, camping and touring Park on the south east coast of Kent. Set in a beautiful coastal position with a good local bus service, we are looking for a warden couple to join our friendly team.
This is a vacancy for two people and would be ideal for an energetic couple or friends who are looking for a role where they could work together.
The ideal couple will be friendly, flexible, enthusiastic and practical with experience of customer service and caravan or touring parks. Previous experience of caravan siting/connection is an advantage but not essential.
The responsibilities are shared, to be divided up based on the couple’s experience and interest. Duties include, but are not limited to:
– Keeping touring and camping facilities clean and well-maintained (including toilets, showers, glamping kitchen, washing up areas etc)
– Running the housekeeping for our holiday rental units: cleaning, laundry, dressing the caravans and ensuring our customers find the units beautifully clean
– Joining our grounds team to keep the Park tidy and clean: mowing, litter picking, painting and decorating, carpentry etc
– Welcoming customers to the Park and showing them to their pitches / facilities
– On call cover 2 nights a week outside office hours as part of the team’s rota
– Helping behind the bar and cleaning in our busy Clubhouse
– Siting caravans, plumbing, electrics (dependent on experience and training)
Our season runs from March to September. A touring pitch for a tourer / motorhome is provided (water/elec/access to Park facilities included). Hours are dependent upon bookings and season but typically 36+ hours per week. 2 days off mid-week can be taken together as a couple.
Please note: our offices close on 21/12/22 for our Christmas break. Please do not call during the Christmas period, but email instead. We WILL read your emails!