40 hours per week for one person or split between a couple.
We are looking for enthusiastic and friendly help for the season.
This role would suit a single person or as a job share for a couple (40 hours shared) as wardens on our medium sized family managed holiday park on the Suffolk Coast.
Previous warden experience welcome but not essential, duties will include:
– Welcoming touring park customers, assisting them to find suitable pitches, providing occasional help pitching and siting when required.
– Cleaning of campsite toilet and shower block facilities, laundry room etc.
– Assistance with self-catering accommodation changeovers, cleaning, making up beds and preparing accommodation before guest arrivals.
– Site maintenance & outdoor work: grass cutting, small maintenance jobs, litter picking.
– Reporting to our team at reception and ensuring guests adhere to park rules and the quiet after 10pm policy.
Additional paid hours may be required in summer holidays (mainly on changeover days for self-catering accommodation Monday/Friday/Weekends) ultimate flexibility essential.
Please send enquiries and CVs, including previous experience and ability to excel in this position by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hard standing pitch with electric (for your own caravan or motorhome) included.